Monday, September 27, 2010

PA2...I think.

A first (and maybe final) draft of PA2.
I'm uncertain of the precise instructions for PA2.  From what I remember from last week's lecture, we were to have three sprites, each of different shapes.  One was to move horizontally, one vertically, and one diagonally.  All three were to bounce off the screen borders.

So, my implementation so far has a blue rectangle that bounces horizontally, a red rounded rectangle that bounces vertically, and a green oval that bounces diagonally.

Also, I wasn't sure if we were to create the entire program from scratch or if it was OK to take advantage of some reusable code from the past.  So to save some time, I used my own framework to handle the UI and video mode stuff.  I did, however, create the sprites from scratch since that was the focus of the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment